This is the fourth Sunday of Lent
Colossians 3:12-17 (NIRV)
12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. 17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
What you need to do
What to think about
Why should we do this?
- Read the bible passage and take a highlighter and highlight the colours as you read.
- Who does Paul say we are?
- How should we treat one another?
- What should be inside our hearts?
- Keep posting and take a picture of how you are spending your week with your family.
- While you spend time with your family have a discussion on what it means to be a family in Christ.
- How can you be better towards your family members and how can you love each other more.
- Write a letter to your family.
Sometimes when we pray, we ask God that He will change others but this week, let’s pray that God will change us. Let’s pray that God will help us not to focus on what other people do wrong but to focus on how we can be better to others. We need to forgive those who do wrong to us. God doesn’t want us to have unforgiveness in our heart but to fill our hearts with God’s Word.