New Hope Fellowship – Uptown is one of three campuses of New Hope Fellowship (the English Ministry at Light Presbyterian Church) that meets at Tyndale Seminary at the main chapel. To learn more about the campus, visit www.newhopefellowship.ca/uptown.
Uptown is a growing Christian community made up of 80 adults, and 20+ children from newborn to 9 years old. The children community is expected to grow as the campus continues to attract young families with children and young married couples.
They are looking for a part-time (P/T) children’s ministry director/pastor to overlook the children’s ministry with a group of volunteers who are eager to see this ministry grow and mature. This position will be part of the leadership group who will lead the ministry on Sundays, and collaborate with our lead pastor, deacon, and other adult volunteers to impact the lives of the campus’ young children as they grow and mature in their faith.
- Undergraduate degree or ECE diploma/degree
- Experience working with children
- Biblical Education background
- Must be a Christian who adheres to our beliefs and values as outlined on our website
- Deep understanding of the gospel, strong handle of the Word, and the ability to make both relevant to various age groups.
- Lead our children in Christian education
- Work in collaboration with our volunteers under the leadership of our lead pastor and deacon responsible for children’s ministry
- Collaborate with parent volunteers